Tom Green Net Worth 2021
What is the net worth of Tom Green in 2021: Michael Thomas Green aka Tom Green is a popular Canadian American actor, comedian, and filmmaker and his net worth of Tom green in 2021 is $5 million. Tom Green is famous for his show “The Tom Green Show” (1994–2000) which was aired on MTV. Read the complete article to know about Tom Green’s worth, Income, Salary, Earnings, Cars, Wealth, and Facts.
Tom Green Net Worth
As of 2021, the net worth of Tom Green is $5 Million. He also gets a salary of $850K per annum. Talking about the income sources of Tom Green he earns Whooping money from his career as a Standup comedian/ Talk show appearances, Music career, Youtube, Filmmaking, and Tom Green also owns has his own Merchandise brand. Tom’s earnings are a result of hard work and consistency. Having multiple Income sources Tom Green enjoys a luxurious and Rich life and As of 2021, Tom Green’s net worth is USD 5 Million.
What are the main sources of income of Tom Green:
- Film Actor
- Stand-up and Talk Show Comedian
- Music career
- Merchandise Owner
What is the net worth of Tom Green?
Tom Green Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth in 2021||$5 million|
|Professional||Actor, Filmmaker, and Standup Comedian|
|Income Sources||Filmmaking, Comedian|
Tom Green Net Worth Growth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$4.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$3.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$3 Million|
Tom Green Wiki Bio Net Worth
|Full Name||Michael Thomas Green|
|Famous as||Tom Green|
|Birth Place:||Pembroke, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||30 July 1971|
|Age/How Old:||49 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 85 Kg|
In Pounds – 187 lbs
|Father Name:||Richard Green|
|Mother Name||Mary Jane Green|
|School:||Henry Munro Middle School, Colonel By Secondary School, Cairine Wilson Secondary School|
|Nationality:||American and Canadian|
|Ex–Wife/Spouse Name:||Drew Barrymore|
|Profession:||Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Blogger, Film Actor, Producer, Film Director and Showman|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Last Updated:||June 2021|
Michael Thomas Green aka Tom Green was born on July 30, 1971 in Pembroke, Ontario, Canada. His father name is Richard Green and mother name is Mary Jane. Tom grew up in Canada army base as his father was a army soldier at the time. He also have one sibling whose name is unknown to us.
From the very childhood, Tom green was interested in Drama and Acting and at the age of 15, he started performing stand-up comedy at local clubs including Yuk Yuk’s comedy club.
School and Education
Tom Green attended Henry Munro Middle School, Colonel By Secondary School, and Cairine Wilson Secondary School, and after completing school he took admission at Algonquin College and graduated with a degree in television broadcasting in 1994.
Personal Life and Relationships
Tom Green became engaged to the actress Drew Barrymore In July 2000 and after one year of dating They got married in July 2001 but they could not make it long and the couple filed for divorce in December 2001 and court finalized their divorce in October 2002. They don’t have any children together.
Career and Professional life
- As we discussed earlier Tom Green had a deep interest in drama and at the age of 15 years, Tom green started working in a comedy club named ‘Yuk Yuk’ and worked on his comedy and drama skills.
- In 1990 While Tom green was in college he hosted an overnight call-in show named “The Rap Show” on the University of Ottawa’s campus radio station, CHUO.
- While hosting The rap Show Tom met Glen Humplik and they both became best friends and Both joined forces to host The Midnight Caller Show, which lasted from 1993 to 1996.
- Soon Tom Green started his own non-commercial Tv show named “The Tom Green Show”. This show had a total of 50 episodes from 2 seasons and aired from September 1994 to 1996.
- This show rosed Tom green to International fame and many channels and Networks aired this show.
- In early 2000, Tom Green was diagnosed with testicular cancer and he got successfully treated after the surgery
- Tom Green written, directed, and acted in his first Comedy film named “Freddy Got Fingered” which was released in 2001.
- In 2005, He acted as Bob tree in “Bob The Buttler”.
- Tom Green released a live comedy video In 2013 named Tom Green Live which gained mass popularity.
- In 2019, Tom green made his appearance in the Big Brother reality show as a guest and Tom green won 25 thousand dollars as America’s Favorite Guest.
- As of 2021, the net worth of Tom Green is $5 million.
- He also owns a youtube channel named Tom Green with 98K Subscribers with a total of 24 Million views in total.
- His earnings and net worth are also the contributions of his Merchandise store where he sells customized merch to his fans and also has a website named tomgreen.com.
|Album Name||Releasing Year|
|Huh!? Stiffenin’ Against The Wall||1992|
|Not The Green Tom Show||1998|
|Prepare for Impact||2005|
|The Tom Green Show||2019|
Tom Green House and Property
Tom Green bought a home worth 1.475 million dollars in Studio City, California, in 2003. Later in March 2021, he sold it for 2.3 million dollars and gained a massive profit on the sale, and earned huge money too.
Apart from this Tom Green is fond of cars and luxury life and owns 2010 Dodge Challenger.
As of 2021 the net worth of Tom Green is $5 Million.
What happened to Tom Green?
Tom Green has been traveling the country to perform stand-up comedy for decades and as of now he is making his path on Podcasts and preparing something innovative for the audience.
Did Tom Green have cancer?
In early 2000, Tom Green was diagnosed with testicular cancer and successfully treated after the surgery.
What is Tom Green worth?
Michael Thomas Green aka Tom Green is a popular Canadian American actor, comedian, and filmmaker and his net worth of Tom green in 2021 is $5 million
What is the annual income of Tom Green?
Tom Green gets a salary of $850K Per annum.
Is Tom Green Gay?
No, Tom Green is Straight Man.