Sir James Paul McCartney aka Paul Mccartney is a famous and popular English songwriter, singer, musician, film producer, and businessman who gained worldwide fame as co-lead vocalist and bassist for the Beatles. In this article we will be discussing Paul Mccartney Net worth, age, how old is Paul McCartney, where does paul McCartney lives, and other interesting facts about him so we suggest you give this a complete read.
Paul Mccartney Quick Intro:
James Paul McCartney Net Worth: $1.2 Billion
|Full Name||James Paul McCartney|
|Paul Mccartney Net Worth as of 2021||$1.2 Billion|
|Profession||Songwriter, Singer, Musician, Film Producer, and Businessman|
|Date of Birth||18 June 1942|
|Paul Mccartney Age||74 Years|
|Zodiac Sign/ Birth Sign||Gemini|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm|
in meters- 1.80m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg|
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|School||Stockton Wood Road Primary School, Speke.|
Joseph Williams Junior School, Belle Vale.
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Father name||Jim McCartney (Volunteer, Fire Fighter WWII)|
|Mother Name||Mary McCartney (Nurse)|
|Wife/spouse||Linda Eastman (m. 1969–her death, 1998)|
Heather Mills (m. 2002–div. 2008)
Nancy Shevell (m. 2011–present)
|Children’s||Heather McCartney (adopted)|
Beatrice Milly McCartney
Early Life and Childhood
James Paul McCartney was born on 18 June 1942 in Liverpool, England. He grew up alongside his brother and stepsister. His father James McCartney was a firefighter and volunteer whereas his mother was a midlife and trained nurse. Both the children were raised in their mother’s Catholic faith and there was no emphasis on religion in their house. Paul McCartney’s mother died of breast cancer when he was just 14 years of age and this incidence had a deep impact on his childhood.
Paul McCartney Net Worth
As of 2021 net worth of Paul McCartney is $1.2 Billion. Most of his net worth is an accumulation of his career as a music producer, singer, songwriter, and business. His fortune net worth of $1.2 Billion is the result of hard work and persistence. Paul McCartney is the richest rock star of all time. The wealth he owns has lots of stories behind it.
Paul McCartney Net Worth Grown In Last 5 Years
|Net Worth In 2021||$1.2 Billion|
|Net Worth In 2020||$1.2 Billion|
|Net Worth In 2019||$1.2 Billion|
|Net Worth In 2018||$1.2 Billion|
|Net Worth In 2017||$1.1 Billion|
Paul McCartney Net Worth 2021
School and Education
McCartney went to Stockton Wood Road Primary School in 1947 but later because of overcrowding at Stockton wood school, he was admitted to Joseph Williams Junior School in Belle Vale where he passed the 11 plus exam with good grades.
He met his schoolmate George Harrison when he traveling on the bus and they both became best friends in a short span of time.
Also Read- Who is Celina Powell? Wiki, Bio and Facts
Awards and Recognition
- Paul McCartney’s net worth is $1.2 Billion and he has no left no milestone unturned in his career and looking at his whooping skill set and hard work it can be said that he had worked really hard to achieve the desired success.
- Talking about awards, Paul has won 18 Grammy awards, including six as a solo artist and 12 as a member of ‘The Beatles’.
- In the year 1988, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of “The Beatles” and again in 1989 as a solo artist.
- Queen Elizabeth II knighted Paul McCartney in 1997.
- For contributions to popular music, paul was awarded Gershwin Prize in 2010 and also received French Légion d’Honneur for his services to music in 2012.
Personal Life and Relationships
Paul McCartney is infamous for sleeping with 500-600 women within 10 years; as calculated by Stanford. He started dating a photographer named Linda Eastman in 1967 and married her in 1969. Paul McCartney accepted Linda’s daughter from her previous relationship and went on to have 3 more kids. They lived for almost 20 years together until Linda died of breast cancer.
Paul McCartney then married a former model Heather Mills in 2002 and they both were blessed with a baby girl but for an unknown reason, their relationship did not last long and they divorced in 2008.
In 2011 Paul McCartney married Nancy Shevell from new York and to date they both are living a happy life together.
Career and Professional Life
- When Paul was just 15 years old he met John Lennon and his band, the Quarrymen on 6 July 1957 at the church hall, and Paul was invited by the Quarrymen as rhythm guitarist and working together paul and Lennon became close friends. Quarrymen band was also joined by several talented artists and by 1960 they changed the name of the band to The Beatles in August 1960.
- When the bass player left their band, Paul became a bass player in 1961 and the rest is history.
- The first song by The Beatles was written by Paul McCartney with Lennon and the song was “Love Me Do” and the single became a hit and the Beatles became very popular.
- The Beatles released their first single named “Yesterday” under the album ‘Help!’ and the song breaks all the records by becoming one of the most covered songs and the song was covered with more than 2,200 Versions.
- In 1965 the group released their album, which spawned the hit single “Yesterday” written by Paul McCartney. This song became one of the most covered songs in the history of recorded music with more than 2,200 cover versions.
- Beatles also won four Grammy awards in 1968 for their album ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’ which was released in 1966.
- Even though The Beatles achieved remarkable repute and widespread prosperity the internal relation of band members were not sound and for the same Paul McCartney left the band in 1970.
- He formed his own brands with his wife Linda McCartney and drummer Denny and the band was named Wings and after 10 years of successful running band members got disbanded.
- There came a difficult time in Paul’s life when he became a drug addict was arrested for possession of marijuana and got arrested.
- After getting bail from jail he continues to work hard and his Today’s net worth says all about his work.
Top Works By Paul McCartney
Paul McCartney released his debut studio album named ‘McCartney’ in 1970 and in no time his studio album ranked at No. 1 position on the US Billboard 200 chart and remained at number 1 position for three weeks moreover McCartney reached No. 2 in Britain.
Wings and Paul McCartney together released the album “Band on the run” and soon after its release it gained the title of the top-selling studio album of 1974 in the United Kingdom and Australia. To date “Band on the run” album remains his successful album and It was finally certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- Paul lost his mother at the age of fourteen as she was suffering from embolism.
- McCartney has co-written 32 number-one Billboard Hot 100 songs.
- He has won 18 Grammy Awards which are 6 as a solo artist and 12 as a member of “The Beatles”.
- Paul’s The Beatles’ song “Yesterday” was covered by around 2200 artists.
- McCartney fell into a depression as the Beatles were breaking up in 1969–70 and his wife helped her during that time by praising his work as a songwriter and converting him to continue writing and recording.
- He witnessed the 9/11 attacks.
- John Lennon warned paul as he suspected Paul of sleeping with his wife.
- McCartney is a very excellent Drum player.
- He is the Richest Rockstar in the World.
- He was jailed for setting a condom on fire in 1960
- He counts it in reverse order faster than he can count it in ascending order.
Thank You Visit Again